By registering, it is understood and agreed that I shall abide by any and all rules promulgated by the Ateneo Alumni Association and/or the organizing committee for the Ateneo Art Auction, and shall settle any and all obligations, fees, penalties, surcharges, and other impositions, including payment for any item with respect to which I am declared the winning bidder. I shall indemnify, and hold free and harmless, the Ateneo Alumni Association, the organizing committee for the Ateneo Art Auction,their officers, directors, members, and representatives from and against any and all damages, claims, penalties, surcharges, and/or impositions arising out of or in connection with my failure to comply with my foregoing obligation.
Kindly log-in or register first before placing an early bid. Once you have enrolled an account in the Ateneo Art Auction website or logged-in, accomplish the Early Bid Form located at the right-hand side of the page.
When entering a bidding amount, refrain from using periods (.) and commas (,) as the system will reject your bid. (Correct: 20000 Incorrect: 20,000 or 20000.00)
The system is programmed to send a notification to indicate if your submitted bid emerges as the highest amount. Likewise, the system will send a notification if a submitted bid is higher than your own.
Live Auction1. Lots for Live Auction will be offered for live bidding at 4:00 pm on Saturday, 1 March 2014.
2. All early bids will be presented by the duly designated AAA representative during the Live Auction.
3. The auctioneer may vary the increments during the course of the Live Auction at his or her discretion.
4. The fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid, at which time the buyer assumes full responsibility for the lot.
5. Hammer price does not include 12% VAT.
1. Payments must be made upon sale. Lot settlement consists of the Hammer Price, plus 12% VAT.
2. Payment by cash or manager’s check will enable immediate release of the purchased lot.
3. Checks should be made payable to the Ateneo Alumni Association, Inc. The buyer may only acquire the lot once the check is cleared by the bank.
4. Credit card transactions are accepted, with a surcharge of 2.5%. The surcharge will be on the account of the buyer.
5. All payments should be in Philippine Pesos.